Olympiacos
Rangers
Roma
Sevilla
Shakhtar Donetsk
Wolfsburg
Wolves
Eintracht Frankfurt/Salzburg

You would want to avoid Inter, Roma and Leverkusen right now as they are the strongest teams left. Then Istanbul and Shakhtar because of the travel.

Would say probably Copenhagen or Getafe would be the ideals.

Arsenal Porto Ajax Benfica all going in shocks yesterday.

Avoid Italy hopefully because of the Coronavirus and fears with travelling there

LASK of Austria it is. Hadn’t even heard of them before this year to be honest. You would say one of the easier ties.

One of Inter and Getafe will be knocked out as well as one of Roma and Sevilla. Best draw all round for us I would say.

Looking at the other draws it’s worked out quite nicely for us. 2 of the above mentioned heading out before the last 8 and we should get through this lot and in to the quarters.

Top 4 is obviously the priority but I’d love for Ole to pick up a trophy.

The one I wanted to avoid was Wolves I can't stand playing domestic teams in European ties and I hate watching us play Wolves because the games are absolute snoozefests.

Be interesting to see what happens with the Coronavirus stuff they may recommend that travelling fans don't go to games.

Full draw:

Istanbul Basaksehir v Copenhagen
Olympiakos v Wolves
Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen
Wolfsburg v Shakhtar Donetsk
Inter Milan v Getafe
Sevilla v Roma
Eintracht Frankfurt or RB Salzburg v Basel
LASK v Manchester United

Italy suspend all sporting events for at least a month. Everything to happen behind closed doors with all fans banned. Got to be a disadvantage for Inter and Roma.

I think there's going to be serious pressure soon to cancel all European Football for this season to stop spread of coronavirus.

It might seem extreme but encouraging non essential travel will only help spread the virus so I don't think we are far away from seeing more of a travel lockdown.

We aren't quite at that point but I don't think we are miles off it happening.

Is it fair on the players of the clubs due to play in Milan or Rome to ask them to travel to Italy given the risks?

I can see a lot of things chaning to be honest, in the prem too.

They were saying the peak will be about mid June, you've got imagine a lot of people will be affected by then.

My fault, Mr unlucky, just spent 500e on plane tickets for the family.

Yeah it's going to put a lot of competitions at risk including the Euro's this summer.

I'm the same supposed to be going to Rome in April can't see that happening now but it doesn't really matter that much in the bigger picture.

Full draw:

Istanbul Basaksehir v Copenhagen
Olympiakos v Wolves
Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen
Wolfsburg v Shakhtar Donetsk
Inter Milan v Getafe
Sevilla v Roma
Eintracht Frankfurt or RB Salzburg v Basel
LASK v Manchester United

Big club team s dream are Copenhagen, Wolves, Rangers, Wolfsburg, Inter, Roma, Basel and best movement are United to last eight ..

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back