Rashford suffers a double stress fracture

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think Ole has to take some of the blame. He really did not need to bring him on against Wolves.

I think Ole has to take some of the blame. He really did not need to bring him on against Wolves.

Yes he did Utd could not have taken extra time he 100% had to go for it where you can criticise is Ole has left his squad well short meaning guys like Rashford and James haven’t really had any chance to rest.

Gutted for Rashford he’s been immense in the last few months but recently you could tell something wasn’t quite right he’s been playing through the pain for the team.

Yes he did Utd could not have taken extra time he 100% had to go for it where you can criticise is Ole has left his squad well short meaning guys like Rashford and James haven’t really had any chance to rest.

Gutted for Rashford he’s been immense in the last few months but recently you could tell something wasn’t quite right he’s been playing through the pain for the team.
I remember saying how hes not been moving as freely since the arsenal game, well let's wish him a speedy recovery

Yeah Utd have to give him the proper time to recover and not take silly risks he’s 22 last thing he needs is a dodgy back take the time and make sure he’s 100 fixed when he comes back.

Solskjaer:

He won’t be fit for this game that’s for sure he will be out for a while, he’ll get the time he needs to recover, we’re always looking at improving the squad and seeing if there’s anything pout there but nothing I can talk about now.

He’s not had that injury before, no. He complained a little bit after Burnley, he felt it the first time, and we managed him as well as we could then, he had some days off for treatment, taken off in games and suddenly this was a new injury. He didn’t have any injuries before then.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back