Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaking is an understatement, we have had some nights at this club but tonight? Football, bloody hell!

One of my favourite moments was Chong absolutely smashing someone in the 96th minute and then in the 97th taking the ball on his chest and calming it down.

One of my favourite moments was Chong absolutely smashing someone in the 96th minute and then in the 97th taking the ball on his chest and calming it down.
Also the iconic picture of Rashford celebrating and two young guys Greenwood and Chong the first to join in on the celebrations.

Can’t stop watching the highlights. Absolutely amazing.

Greenwood has school on Friday :-D

An incredible result really, considering the absentee's. It really was a tactical masterclass from Ole.

But PSG, what is wrong with them. I think this is becasue the league is so uncompetetive they just are not in the mode come the CL final stages.
Hopefully players will realise there is no point going there and the PSG experiment will fade away.

I listened on the radio, my heart while the VAR business was going on, and the 5 mins after :-0

I didn't actually see the game was at a pub quiz got home for the last 10 seconds.

Starting to think I shouldn't watch European games going forward just in case.

What a nuts result all the stats tell one story but the one that matters tells another.

PSG are Spurs level bottle jobs in this competition I mean the leads they have blown are ridiculous.

I didn't actually see the game was at a pub quiz got home for the last 10 seconds.

Starting to think I shouldn't watch European games going forward just in case.

What a nuts result all the stats tell one story but the one that matters tells another.

PSG are Spurs level bottle jobs in this competition I mean the leads they have blown are ridiculous.

How did you end up at a pub quiz when that game was on last night mate ?! haha

And what was I saying yesterday about the fact that even a much weakened side for us and I could still see a possible masterclass in bottling it from the masters PSG.

In the most amazing mood today after watching that last night, come on the reds !

How did you end up at a pub quiz when that game was on last night mate ?! haha

And what was I saying yesterday about the fact that even a much weakened side for us and I could still see a possible masterclass in bottling it from the masters PSG.

In the most amazing mood today after watching that last night, come on the reds !

Totally lost track of days mrs asked me about it ages ago and couldn't wriggle out of it, was hoping there was a TV in the corner that I could just watch but it wasn't that sort of pub haha.

It just proves how mad this game is because there's no way that should happen but it does quite a bit been some incredible come backs in the CL over the last few years teams coming back from the dead. Barca vs PSG, Roma vs Barca and now Utd vs PSG.

I'm convinced it's a UEFA conspiracy against them that is twice they've been screwed by refs giving soft pens to put them out.

What a result! Honestly that was magical. That was United in Europe all over it really was. Wonderful night for the club.

I still can't believe that with the side we had to piece together we've managed to go through.

We had 28% possession. But no one cares about that. Neymar absolutely losing it was marvelous. Even at 2-1 up I didn't think we were going to do it. Until Mbappe was through one on one with De Gea and fell over. Gets back to his feet and Smalling makes a wonder challenge followed by them then smashing the post. That's when I thought 'this is meant to be we're gonna do it'.

I didn't see the game but I just can't understand why PSG at 1-1 kept attacking why didn't they just shut the game down at that point Utd need 2 and we don't want the ball so why not just give it to us and hit us on the break?

That club's ability to bottle it is unreal.

I didn't see the game but I just can't understand why PSG at 1-1 kept attacking why didn't they just shut the game down at that point Utd need 2 and we don't want the ball so why not just give it to us and hit us on the break?

That club's ability to bottle it is unreal.
To be honest mate, I had a feeling that even in their strong position they would still come at us and attack and try and make a statement - obviously not all that sensible but tough titty.

PSG looked shaky at the start which showed in the defensive error for Rom's first goal, but it couldn't of happened to a worse bunch of players ! cant stand the lot of them, Alves, Di Maria and even Neymar from the sidelines.

Still pinching myself today :p

Watching Neymar absolutely lose it is comedy gold! I’d rather not take opinions on things being a disgrace from a cheating moron.

yeah, another year wasted, enjoy that league 1 medal, that means nothing and QPR could probably win.

Gold digger.

Hopefully Mbappe will leave soon because that is a waste of amazing talent there, and he needs to be playing competetively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back