Seize the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsallinthemind

This guy is making an argument for Blanc and also for the idea that the longer we wait the more options we might lose.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can't watch the video but the opposite is also true the longer we wait the more options that might be available to us.

If a truely elite manager was sitting unemployed right now you could make a good case for moving quickly but the guys available right now aren't that and I'm sure if Utd made Blanc or anyone else aware he was in their minds he'd make sure if other offers came in he'd let them know.

Liverpool did it with Rodgers they made the call and sacked because they couldn't risk Klopp being taken up by another club.

( does the video link work then? It’s the first time I’ve tried it. The urgency to act bit is towards the end)

.......I think for me it’s not about elite so much as getting a manager that’s the right fit for the club. The best manager out there is the one who fits the bill for what we need right now , even if he’s not “elite”.

What we need ASAP is a return to an identity and a way of playing that is a United. Also buying the right players for the club and promoting youth better. For example , Park ji sung wasn’t the best player out there or an elite player but he fitted the team really well.

Link works fine. I assume JSP means he’s in the office without headphones

Our office firewall blocks all links so couldn’t watch it at the time.

Now I’ve seen who it is glad I didn’t watch it that idiot gold ridge can do one convinced he’s a parody account mugging off Utd fans.

I always try to judge something by its content and the whether the ideas expressed are coherent and make sense. Goldridge seems reasonably intelligent and reasonably well informed as well. He also seems to make an effort to understand things from both sides.

I would concede he can go on a little and be a bit irritating but then we all can do that from time to time. Like any utube channel there a bit of click baiting as well. However , I think he's spot on about the board , the disarray in the club and Jose failings. I don't see why the United stand is awful tbh.

The point he's making here is that we can't afford to mess around and that Blanc is there ready made and ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back