Allardyce Sacked by Everton

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Kept them up, finished 8th, got sacked. 5 points behind Burnley but with a -14 goal difference.

I think it's the right call he was a plaster over a flesh wound stopped the bleeding but it's time to let someone else repair the damage properly.

Big Sam would've done a fine job but fans don't want his football anymore fans will accept it short term to keep them up but you wouldn't want to start the season with him in charge.

Sounds like they're going for Marco Silva which is who they wanted in the first place.

Everton have got to get their signings right this summer as last summer was a mess they've wasted fortunes by splashing cash without a plan.

Allardyce and Moyes are history.

Defo need some new younger managers.

Allardyce and Moyes are history.

Defo need some new younger managers.

I think these teams need to be careful what they wish for. Allardyce took that Everton team from a dire situation and turned things around.

I think these teams need to be careful what they wish for. Allardyce took that Everton team from a dire situation and turned things around.

Think the ship had started to turn under Unsworth.

Allardyce is good at what he does short term he organises your team and makes them play sensible low risk football that keeps you in the division but Everton want more than that they want to push into the top 6 to do that you need to take risks and he doesn’t do that

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back