League Cup 0
Europa League 0

Red Cards
Total 0
Premier League 0
FA Cup 0
League Cup 0
Europa League 0​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Premier League: Arsenal 2-0 Manchester United - 7th May 2017

Only bright spark today. I thought he was very good and composed. Kept Sanchez at bay for the most part, looks a tidy prospect indeed.

Yeah he did ok, hard to judge anything on that game.

I think Tuanzebe had a decent game today and was very composed in a couple of difficult situations.

Only player to come out of the game with any credit

Great debut. Only one who seemed to be playing to impress. Continued exposure in the league for rest of the season and a loan or promotion up the ranks at CB with us next season the next step.

Great debut. Only one who seemed to be playing to impress. Continued exposure in the league for rest of the season and a loan or promotion up the ranks at CB with us next season the next step.

I guess you'd kind of expect him to be the one that was really trying to impress? I know that's not the right attitude for any professional and they all should have been really trying... But Tuanzebe is one trying to prove that he can be a major part of Jose's long term plan at United.

Others should be trying to work their way in to the starting XI for Thursday and a potential final. Difficult when you throw a bunch of players together that are mostly lacking game time recently I suppose but no such excuses needed for Tuanzebe.

So. I've been harping on for some time that Mourinho needs give lads like Tuanzebe a go. We had a 'better' game to play him in last week against Swansea. Glad he had a good game this weekend but still feel opportunity has been lost to have played him last week and maybe have been in a better position now. That's me though. Always looking out for something to give Mourinho grief about!

Mourinho said today that he has very nearly played him on a couple of occasions especially against Burnley. TFM and Axel both should have had more minutes under their belts but if Mourinho doesn't feel they're ready for it then so be it. Mourinho's use of youth has been no different to Fergie's in his final years. I used to get really frustrated at the lack of opportunities given and in my opinion, it's easier to introduce young players to winning teams than chucking them in the deep end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back