Betting Thread

My 15p bet: Ipswich v Hull, Wimbledon v Exeter, Bristol City v Bolton, Middlesbrough v Brighton, Bury v Oldham, Leyton Orient v MK Dons, Rochdale v Port Vale

My £1 bet: ARSENAL vs norwich, stoke vs MAN UTD, millwall vs WIGAN, WYCOMBE vs aldershot, barnsley vs CHARLTON, crewe vs DONCASTER, scunthorpe vs WALSALL.

Gone for the outsiders today.

My 15p bet:

Sunderland v Everton
Derby v Peterborough
Oldham v Crawley
Bournemouth v Carlise
York v Southend
Bristol Rovers v Accrington
Watford v Blackburn

Players to sign?

Mandzukic - 4/1 (2nd Favourite)
R.Barkley - 4/1 (2nd Favourite)
Agger - 14/1 (4th favourite)
Lallana - 16/1 (4th favourite)
Shaw - 1/20 (clear favourites)
Ronaldo - 7/1 (favourites)
Cesc - 1/1 (clear favourites)
Cavani - 6/4 (favourites)
Kroos - 1/4 (clear favourites)
Casillas - 16/1 (3rd favourites)
Coleman - 3/1 (Favourite)
Clasie - 4/7 (clear favourite)
Draxler - 8/1 (3rd favourite)
Konoplyanka - 5/2 (2nd favourite)

Anyone made any bets ahead of the World Cup?

Strongly fancy Messi for the golden boot, Paddy Power are doing a deal online at the minute whereby if you put 20 euro/pounds on a top scorer, you get a free 5 euro/pounds bet every time he scores. So I've put 20 on Messi, would have put close to that on him anyway regardless of the deal. Given Argentina's group and possible last 16, quarter final opponents I'd expect a couple of Argentinian players to be in the mix for it and apparently the Argentinian coach forms the team around Messi. He's 7/1 with Paddy Power, next favourite for it is Neymar at 11/1.

I've backed Argentina to win outright as well. Didn't realize they were 2nd favourites ahead of Germany and Spain but given their group and the fact it's in South America it makes sense. Got them at 9/2. Just think the way counter attacking has so much improtance in football at the minute that this Argentina is perfectly set up for that.

The second bet will probably hinge on the first. If Messi has a good tournament then Argentina have a great chance. If not then it will be very tough for them. It is set up for Messi to shine though. Possibly the greatest player of all time with the biggest tournament on in his home continent. He's the right age and is going into this with something to prove given the criticism he received for his performances towards the end of the season. I think he'll come good.

Sky Bet: #MUFC have been backed into 5/2 favourites to sign Thomas Vermaelen this summer, pushing Inter Milan out to 7/1: sky.me/1q6FzNz

I'd take him. We need experience at the back plus he can cover a couple of positions.

After having a look at Argentina's World Cup qualifying goals on youtube, I decided I'd throw the last of the cash in my account (€2.91) on Higuain top scorer at 20/1 as a sort of contingency bet. He seems to be the focal point in attack and scored a lot of goals, some really top drawer, in the qualifiers. Might be a decent shout as well for top scorer.

I've took up the Coral offer of 2/1 for Brazil to wear yellow tonight. There are so many offers on I'm trying to figure out what to do next.

I'd take him. We need experience at the back plus he can cover a couple of positions.

After having a look at Argentina's World Cup qualifying goals on youtube, I decided I'd throw the last of the cash in my account (€2.91) on Higuain top scorer at 20/1 as a sort of contingency bet. He seems to be the focal point in attack and scored a lot of goals, some really top drawer, in the qualifiers. Might be a decent shout as well for top scorer.

I've got a Spain/Higuain Winner/Top scorer double, Spain/Aguero, Brazil/Higuain and a Brazil/Aguero.

Done the coral bet too. Buying money! Forked out on MOT yesterday so can't turn that down.

Missed out on the Brazil to beat Croatia evens at William Hill so decided to bet a tenner on Brazil to beat Croatia, Chile to beat Australia, Colombia to beat Greece and Uruguay to beat Costa Rica.

I'm also thinking about sticking a quid on the group qualifiers.

Bet 2.50 on Brazil/Mex over 2.5 goals, Russia to win and Belgium to win.

We should of played a game on here, everybody starts with a quid and whoever makes most at the end of the World Cup wins.

£10 free bet on Colombia to beat Ivory Coast, England to beat Uruguay and Japan to beat Greece.

The French team should all chip in and give me my £3 back after that.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back