Shea Lacey

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great news about the 5-year deal anyho, always great to get a Scouser from a family of fanatical Liverpool fans supporting the greatest football team in the world.

Hate to big players up but he’ll definitely have a won a couple of Ballon d’ors in the next 10 years.

Is he ready to go straight up to the first team level like Garnacho and Mainoo were as teenagers or will he need a bit more time?

What position does he play?

Not ready for the first team in my opinion, got a lot of developing to do. He has had a couple of injuries which has stunted his progress a little this year. There are a few ahead of him I would say in terms of being physically ready. However, there are not many more talented than he is, so he is one I am most excited about in the academy.

In terms of where he plays, I would say his position will be right wing so he can cut in with his left foot. But I would say he will probably become a Foden type player where he can drift all over. They are definitely of the same ilk if we are looking at players who Lacey could be like.

Could be a big summer for him in the gym then.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back