Premier League 2023/24: Man United vs Sheffield United - Wed 24th Apr - 20:00 KO

On the night Ethan Wheatley became no.250 Sheffield United had more Manchester United Academy Grads on the pitch at the end than Manchester United did, football, bloody hell

Mad to think that 50% of all the players who have represented Manchester United since the early/mid 30's did not cost the club a penny

I'm sorry, but does anybody believe that bullshit?
I certainlty don't.

I'm going to say we played ok, beasue It's S.U

First half I was a bit underwhelmed, second half I thought was much better. Mainoo was quality, Eriksen poor. Most players had a good game. Glad Hojlund got a goal because he looked off it most of the night. Maybe it will be the kick he needed.

But I will say, better than a lot of recent performaces.

This team with Amad and Garnacho with Rasmus up front is the best we have and we should stick with this formation at least up front for now. No more Antony or Rashford.

This team with Amad and Garnacho with Rasmus up front is the best we have and we should stick with this formation at least up front for now. No more Antony or Rashford.
Got to agree with that. Amad was a little quiet when he came on but he does a whole lot more with the ball than Antony.

Amad is a little more technical and can manipulate the ball better. Antony has a trick in him but he doesn’t have much substance to his play.

I don't think ETH trusts Amad off the ball yet but if he feels he's improved enough I'd have no issue with him coming in ahead of Antony.

Feels like we've reached the end of the road with that guy but we're basically stuck with him for at least another season.

He goes with Antony because he wanted him badly and paid a fortune for the useless twat.

Amad has played fairly successfully in the Championship so is used to the physicality too. Plus he is not a show off like Antony and would create a lot more than Antony does for Rasmus. The defensive nous will come only if he plays more.

To be fair to Antony he's had some good games recently.

He'll never be worth what we paid for him but he could be a steady squad player for a few years.

To be fair to Antony he's had some good games recently.

He'll never be worth what we paid for him but he could be a steady squad player for a few years.
I am being fair he`s absolutely crap, runs about yea great.. gets the ball does a pirouette if he`s lucky and gives the ball back without getting much if any further forward, rarely beats a man and if he does theres no cross at the end of it. He could be here for years and will still be crap, if there was anything about him you would have seen it by now, the Dutch league is miles behind the PL and he cant step up.
We should be asking for a refund.

I think Amad needs to be given more chances and then a decision can be better made on him. He just needs to play at this point because Antony and Rashford have been poor all season.

He definitely has something in my opinion after watching him for Sunderland and his brief cameos for us. I think he has a higher ceiling than Antony.

C'mon @SuperRash, we've got another top of the table clash on Saturday, and no thread, nothing, nada ...

To be honest I don't know why I pay you!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back