Gary Neville Ten Hag interview

Sideshow Bob

A link to Gary Neville’s interview has already been posted but think the conversion is worthy of it’s on thread.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did he really want kane though? Kane would have opted to stay in England if he could of, to beat Shearer's record and just out of simplicity. Yet ETH states we couldn't get him. I think ETH clearly left it far too late, or simply didn't try hard enough. I can understand Spurs didn't want to sell us their Captain, but if we had of offered £120-150m he would have been ours. It's more excuses and more bad management. If you really want someone you show them that, and you pay what is required. In kane's case, this would not have been money wasted. We know he's great and we know he's more than just an average CF. He can drop deep and play-make if necessary and also get into positions to finish. He's the only striker that was tried and tested and would have slotted straight in. He is also a leader.... it's just another missed opportunity by ETH.

I suspect the Kane issue was simple in that Levy was never going to sell to another premier league team.

As for the interview if the club are giving permission for this interview then I think it’s a clear indication he is staying.

They sold us Berbatov and Carrick for the right price. I don't see the difference.

Spurs attitude after Berbatov changed a lot they became much harder to deal with.

I am sure there was a price they’d have sold at but it would have been way higher than what Bayern got him for and probably a lot more than what Utd would want to pay.

I think a Berbatov was an English record transfer at the time we signed him, I think we overpaid.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back