Status
Not open for further replies.
Club America - 18/7/2015

Interview with him in The Times today. He talks about the lesson he learned from last summer when he turned up to United unfit, goes on to say that he and Adnan took one of United's fitness coaches with them on their summer holiday to Dubai, says it was their own decision too, not forced on them. Both players looked in great shape against Club America. Great to see.

San Jose Earthquakes - 22/7/2015

Impressive. He was a good attacking outlet.

I think Shaw will have a big season.

Hopefully can stay fit. Seems to have made an effort during the off season to get fit, hopefully rewarded for that work. Think we saw at times last season what he can do when fit. There were some games he played though where maybe he was still feeling a problem. That game he played at Chelsea, end of last season, showed what he can do.

Club Brugge - 18/8/2015

That run before that glorious Memphis chance was something else. Quickest i've seen him run in a United shirt, clearly wasn't right last season. Some issues defensively tonight, they had a lot of joy down his side, has the pace to get back though when caught upfield unlike Evra later in his United career.

Newcastle United - 22/8/2015

Much better when running onto the ball, he's no Evra with the ball at his feet. Very solid start to the season, pretty much left back sorted for 10 years.

Very good talent. He has been solid for us after a poor last season.

Club Brugge - 26/8/2015

Another top performance. He was dominant.

He's been one of our better players this season.

He's ace, clear that work with fitness coach in the off season has done him a lot of good. If he (and Darmian) could improve their end product, we'd have the best full backs in the league.

Swansea City - 30/8/2015

Brilliant to assist for the goal but his attacking are what contributed to us being short at the back for their goals. Something Evra would've been told he's past it for.

He was decent and did well for Mata's goal. Harsh to partly blame him for Swansea's first goal.

Partly true but we were streaming forward looking to kill the game off when Rooney gave the ball away and took out about four of our players.

I like attacking full backs and concede they are going to get caught out from time to time.

Switzerland - 8th September 2015

I didn't watch England v Switzerland, but he apparently had a good game.

His pace is something else atogether. Only if he can improve his crossing he can be world class.

My man of the match to be honest. Lot of players had very good 2nd half but he had a great 90 yet again. Up and down like a yo-yo. Strong in the tackle, seemed to come out on top in most duels. Improving in final 3rd now too, looking to pick out players rather than just knock it in. Noticed that in England game the other night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back