Premier League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal sign a top striker and possibly a centre half then I think they have a great chance. Quality of the league improving all the time some of the signings that West Ham and Newcastle have made. City and Liverpool have strengthened and will further strengthen. Feel that it may take United time to properly gel with all the new additions and additions to come. Chelsea haven't really strengthened and I feel their squad is bit light so may have to resort to playing practically the same eleven week in week out again, they got away with it last season but as I say the quality of the league will be stronger this season so fatigue may hamper them in the second half of the season. Overall I think it will be the most open season in a long time both at the top and bottom.

Chelsea have had a poorish pre-season and now 2-2 at home to Swansea.

Arsenal 0 -2 West Ham

I couldn't see West Ham even drawing this

Newcastle and Southampton 2-2

That Payet looked impressive. West Ham look a good side to be fair. Great to see 16 year old Reece Oxford get a game too, think we were linked with him last summer?

Chelsea lost 2-1 at home to Palace
West Ham beat Liverpool 3-0

Saturday, 19th September 2015
Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal HT
Aston Villa v West Brom, 15:00
Bournemouth v Sunderland , 15:00
Newcastle v Watford, 15:00
Stoke v Leicester, 15:00
Swansea v Everton, 15:00
Man City v West Ham, 17:30

That was poor from the ref. He should have spotted Costa's shenanigans with koscielny

Third season meltdown for Jose as usual. Looks a strong candidate to lose his job along with Rodgers and Advocaat.

Leicester have taken the lead against Everton. Against the run of play. When will Leicester's form subside?!

I think Arsenal are looking good for the title. They're getting results against "the bigger teams" this season.

Arsenal should really win it. Injuries and the Spring collapse they usually go through will probably stop them. Mourinho maybe too...

Good day for City, Liverpool and Tottenham.

Arsenal fail to capitalise on others losses again.

We need to capitalise on Liverpool's loss.

Bournemouth down to ten against Leicester. Penalty missed by Leicester.

10 man Bournemouth did well to hold of Leicester.

Newcastle were unfortunate not to score against Arsenal.

Good win away to Palace for Chelsea.

Let's hope Everton does us a favour against Tottenham.

Lennon scores completely against the run of play. Good finish.

I was hoping Sunderland would hold out for the draw. Come back to find Tottenham thrashed them. We can't really afford to drop points tomorrow.

Think Spurs were always going to bounce back today. They know they've got a great chance of challenging for the title this year.

It's for me more Leicester that we need to mess up! That's the team that will be most likely to suffer a blip. But of course they've got villa tonight!

Riyad Mahrez - player of the season. He has been superb.

Come on Leicester... Go all the way! Finish off what's been a remarkable season and in doing so put all of us teams to shame. What a remarkable result if it stays this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back