[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Twitter Thread

Just read that we have signed Pierluigi Gollini from Fiorentina, no news on the others, perhaps Gollini was the only one who wanted to leave. Unconfirmed.

I've also read that we're in for Yann M'Vila... DESTROYER!

There ain't half some cobblers on twitter.

Fiorentina's sporting director isnt very happy.

No wonder we refer to the close season as silly season!

Four under 16 players? Bet Barca are shaking in their boots! Bollocks- ology!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    No wonder we refer to the close season as silly season!

Four under 16 players? Bet Barca are shaking in their boots! Bollocks- ology!!
    To be fair the four are not being bought the current Barcelona team in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    To be fair the four are not being bought the current Barcelona team in mind.
    Just being sarcastic!

(sorry Bob!)

It's only one that's coming anyway, the others turned us down as they want to stay in Italy. Fiorentina aren't happy with us either. Just noticed se7en has said that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Just being sarcastic!

(sorry Bob!)
    :o Since news of the signings came to light I've read comments elsewhere make a similar frustrating point.

Very little rumours today which is weird as it's today the transfer window opens. Everyone's busy watching the tennis.

Does Not Like Nani
    Quote Originally Posted by JSNFRMN_MUFC View Post
    Very little rumours today which is weird as it's today the transfer window opens. Everyone's busy watching the tennis.
    watching Murray become Scottish again?

He's always Scottish.

Does Not Like Nani
    Quote Originally Posted by JSNFRMN_MUFC View Post
    He's always Scottish.
    not in the British media.... he wins, He's British.... he loses, He's Scottish.....

That pisses me off TBH

Darren Can Nasri wants to quit Arsenal according to @johncrossmirror, who has some pretty good 'ins' at Arsenal

These twitter "itk's" must work for caughtoffside.com or something. Never read such shite in my life..... Speaking of caught offside - they ran a story the other day saying we were bidding for yann m'vila, who recently extended his contract... like you would think they would at least run a background check on players before they make up stories about them. It's only a matter of time before they link us with titus bramble

Loads of outlets have reported the Yann M'Vila story, it has some substance. Apparently he wants to stay in France though until after Euro 2012.

Darren Can has been pretty accurate with most of his reports. Fourth Official is another good one, but I agree most of them are shite, i've blocked most of them so that they don't come up when people RT them. Most of them are Liverpool fans taking the piss. Nothing better to do see.

DuckerTheTimes Nasri is preparing to inform Wenger he wants to leave Arsenal in knowledge that United have made a formal bid of about 20m. United's formal bid of around 20m actually went in about a fortnight ago.

I believe this as we're always quiet on the transfer front but I think Wenger will be an arse and drag it out and by dragging it out he'll lose both Nasri and Fabregas and won't have any time to sign a replacement, leaving them out of the CL places for next season. Other clubs will bid too. Big 2 months coming up for Wenger.

Make or break season for Wenger. Well, 'make' is too strong where Wenger is concerned but his future as Arsenal manager will come under serious threat if they fail to win a trophy.

Been saying that for the last 2 years really, Arsenal fans want him out in May but come August they're optimistic again that Mr Wenger can lead them to glory, only to end up disappointed again come May.

Does Not Like Nani
    So Nasri is leaving Arsenal for Manchester.... but i keep on hearing it's United.... then it's City...

WTF is going on? LOL

According to yesterday's and today's broadsheets they're are saying Nasri's off to us!

Feck Twitter! LOL

@sammatterface

Dom McGuinness tells #transfertavernthat Wesley Sneijder is a dead cert for #MUFC

Does Not Like Nani
    Who's McGuinness?

talksports chief manchester correspondent

Does Not Like Nani
    I see.....

philmcnulty
    Just been refused permission to talk to Wesley Sneijder's agent as "he is very, very busy." What he could be doing? #conspiracy theory #fb