[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Not overly impressed by him not bad but havent seen anything that makes me want to sign asap.

I think he controlled both games against us. He's not a flashy player like some of the other players of a similar age to him around Europe but him and de Jong make the team tick over which is impressive for a 19 year old.

Go get Him United, beat City in the race!!

Apparently there's a lot of talk in Holland about this.

Great talent, would be a shame to see him go to Russia, wasted there.

Yeah I would be very happy if we signed him, impressed me against us in the Europa League. Don't think he really wants to end up in Russia but if there the only team interested then he's not got much choice, seems like Ajax need to sell.

Would rather we signed Lucas, Eriksen never impressed me really

Yeah I really like him too. We could possibly be looking at him as a centre midfield option after missing out on Modric, he has the capacity to run games. Hardly looking at signing another playmaker after signing Kagawa.

Had a great couple of games against City.

Weird role that he played against City in the Etihad fixture (didn't see the first leg). He played with his back to goal most of the game in a similar role to what Fabregas played for Spain at the Euro's in that 4-5 formation. I like him, but I am not sure his passing is good enough to play Midfield for United. He strikes the ball very well and he is quick over 5/10 yards, but I just don't think that is enough to play at United.

Could be available relatively cheap this summer then. I think he's a very good player, I would be surprised if we weren't interested with Giggs and Scholes coming to the end of their careers.

Banned
    Id like him. Do you think he could play in the '2' in 4-2-3-1?

I thought he was good in both games against City. I would think we should be interested in him.

Yeah looked very tidy in both games, when we played them last season and against England a couple of seasons back.

If Scholes can play in the midfield two at the moment with his lack of legs then there's no reason Eriksen can't although he's probably more used to playing in an more advanced role.

Heard he's only got 18 months left on his contract if Utd are interested they might enquire in the summer to get him on the cheap or we'll tap him up and tell him to sit tight and take him on a free in 18 months.

Seen the lad a few times and you can see there's talent there but I'm not sure Utd really play the system that suits him that role in behind the striker we already have Rooney & Kagawa who both want to play there really we need a replacement for Fletcher as I don't think we can keep gambling on him coming back as the player he was in his peak back in 2008-09

Banned
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...-Ajax-contract

He's rejected a new contract and is looking for a move. Us, Spurs & Liverpool are thought to be keen. If his transfer fee is 15m or lower I'd be surprised If we weren't looking at him.

Unless we want to turn him into a CM I find us going for him unlikely.

Not quite sure where we would play him.