[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonny Evans | Match Performance Thread

Hot Prospect
    Good to see him rising to the challenge, it's precisely the sort of attitude you need to succeed at United.

Reserve Team
    Has had an excellent start to the season so far, though Jones has been getting all the plaudits for the performance at the back, Evans has been quietly doing his job too.slowly getting back to the form he was in 2 seasons ago.

Moderator SEA Icon
    Was comfortable at the back today again, hope his injury isn't a bad one. Looked more of a precaution though...

Bye bye my Brazilian love... Seasoned Campaigner Asteroids Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion
    Comfortable performance so much for him getting "bullied" by Davies

Reserve Team
    Was surprised how well he dealt with Davies, almost a flawless performance from him alongside Rio. Don't think he'll play midweek, i'm intrigued to see who'll play at CB against Chelsea. Who among Jones, Smalling and Evans will he drop from the starting XI!

Moderator SEA Icon
    Well I think Smalling will play midweek after not playing yesterday, so I think it'll be the same defence against Chelsea assuming Evans' injury isn't too serious.

Reserve Team
    Looks like Evra and Evans will be rested, ideally even Rio should get a break but doubt it'll happen.

Moderator On the Bench
    Was very impressed with him yesterday. Made some great blocks and gave Davies as good as he got.

Reserve Team
    Bolton didn't get much chance to attack aerially, and the few times they did, Evans and Rio were easily beating Davies in the air.

Moderator SEA Icon
    Evans was turned too easily for Benfica's goal but apart from that he did ok.

Moderator SEA Icon
    Thought he did very well. Cardozo's turn was class, Evans could have done better but I wouldn't say the goal was his fault.

Bye bye my Brazilian love... Seasoned Campaigner Asteroids Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion
    Agree with the above comments

Moderator SEA Icon
    Outstanding today. Thought criticism midweek was harsh, put the doubters in their place today. Also, incredible ball to Nani for Nani's goal.

Reserve Team
    he made quite a few excellent long passes today, he's been quietly going about his job. Easily one of the contenders for man of the match today!

Will be tough for Rio to break back into the starting XI once Vida is also fit to play

What a ball to Nani for his belter, excellent performance one of the best.

Moderator SEA Icon
    Someone on MUTV has just criticised Evans. He was good for my money. He did have a good game didn't he?

Evans didn't do anything wrong went about his business and did his duties nicely.

Two Week Trial
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Someone on MUTV has just criticised Evans. He was good for my money. He did have a good game didn't he?
    That's MUTV for you.

Moderator SEA Icon
    Jonny Evans has been in my opinion, our most consistent player so far this season. He's been consistently good. And his passing game has come on heaps.

Fringes of First Team
    It's a shame he got sent off. He was our best player prior to that and made some great interceptions..

Does Not Like Nani Reserve Team
    He also made the error that let in the first goal.

He is the easy target today... but not the only one.

I thought he was great until the red no idea what he was thinking Dave would have saved

Academy Youngster
    Quote Originally Posted by se7en View Post
    I thought he was great until the red no idea what he was thinking Dave would have saved
    Sorry but i was sat behind watching Evans today.....no he was not great ...but that was due to that pr*ck Evra being every where but where he should be......it was also only in the last ten minutes that i found out Rio was playing......oh well upwards and onwards......

Moderator SEA Icon
    He was very good until the sending off for my money. He was the dominant defender.

Fringes of First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    He was very good until the sending off for my money. He was the dominant defender.
    Most definitely

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast