[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Travel/Ticket Info. No touting under any circumstances

All Travel/Ticket Info. No touting under any circumstances

Perhaps the Mods could make this a sticky. Hopefully we can fix each other up with tickets for face value when they are available as well as keeping ourselves informed of date changes etc

Great idea, Crerand legend.

Hopefully we can help each other out now and again

Can't go to Wolves or the two Christmas games due to my occupation as a publican so my season tickets two adults and a child together are available, face value of course even do somebody a deal if they want to buy the 3 matches

probably could only do the one game over xmas as i work away from the family alot in my job would be good to take (my fiancee and son) to a game if available send me a message take care

I'd be interested in the game on New Years. Would you be able to message me the price and details ? Thanks.

i might be able to do the wolves game. Not been to old trafford since basel.

Quote Originally Posted by vida1878 View Post
    i might be able to do the wolves game. Not been to old trafford since basel.
    Give me a shout if u decide to go as soon as, they are season tickets which would have to be posted and wouldn't want to leave it too late

Liverpool match confirmed for 12.45 on Sat 11th Feb for anybody wanting to make arrangements

Quote Originally Posted by Crerand Legend View Post
    Give me a shout if u decide to go as soon as, they are season tickets which would have to be posted and wouldn't want to leave it too late
    Sorry mate i can't do that game. Financial issues. So take me off the list for that. Hope it didn't cause any problems for you.

Quote Originally Posted by vida1878 View Post
    Sorry mate i can't do that game. Financial issues. So take me off the list for that. Hope it didn't cause any problems for you.
    No prob don't worry about it

Anybody on here going to Eastlands in Jan? I'm after a couple of tickets, let us know, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by c monty View Post
    Anybody on here going to Eastlands in Jan? I'm after a couple of tickets, let us know, cheers.
    Don't think there will be alot of those kicking about but you never know

Sunday 8th January at 1pm for anyone lucky enough to have a ticket, live on TV I would presume

Replay if needed Tues 17th Jan, e-mail from club

How do i go about getting tickets? Never been before.. From Northern Ireland. Cheers guys..

Quote Originally Posted by SamRaff182 View Post
    How do i go about getting tickets? Never been before.. From Northern Ireland. Cheers guys..
    Become a member and you can apply, chances on getting them depend on how big the game is. Alternatively you can post on here or other places for spares, I am a season ticket holder for example who being from NI can't get to every match and is willing to sell games I can't go to and I am sure there are others who post on here who have tickets to sell. If you let it be known what match you want to go to on here we will see what we can do, what part of NI you from btw?

Liverpool in FA Cup is on Saturday 28th January at 12:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Crerand Legend View Post
    Liverpool match confirmed for 12.45 on Sat 11th Feb for anybody wanting to make arrangements
    I have applied in the ballot, not holding my breath though, any idea when the ballot results are out?

Any looking for tickets for the Amsterdam game, just sent me an message! Have some spares!

Could anyone sort me out with a spare for Liverpool on Sat I know they are like gold dust but worth a try i reckon

Few changes announced today including Fulham at home to Monday the 26th of March. Northern Irish fans can still get flights Derry to Liverpool for a bargain 15 return if they are quick, I was

Going to the Ajax game at home. Got a fairly good deal so I may aswell.

Anyone got 2 tickets for the game in Amsterdam please. Myself and a friend r booked to go but were unlucky in the ballot. Any help wud be very much appreciated. Regards.