[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F1 2012

With 6 different drivers winning the first six races, it just makes for a very interesting championship with my man Alonso up at the helm. It would be very interesting to see how the next few races is going to shape up the championship but I am guessing that they are to remain that way for a longer time until someone actually is able to solve the puzzle that the Pirelli tires are actually posting on teams.

Moderator SEA Icon
    Great race. The Valencia Grand Prix (like Monaco ) can be pretty boring, but today's race was brilliant. Hamilton will be gutted. He would have been delighted with second place given an under-performing car and slow pit stop, but the back wheels on his car had completely gone. Maldonado will be ticked off his Christmas card list.

Does Not Like Nani Reserve Team
    Pastor is dangerous..... he will either end a career or kill someone if he's not brought into check

Moderator SEA Icon
    Does Maldonado have a history of dangerous driving?

Yeah..... and with Lewis..... think it was last year at Spa (where i'm going this year BTW ) that Pastor rammed Lewis on the run down to Eau Rouge after a Qualy session had finished

Super Sub

rubbish.... the 'news' is nothing more than EJ making claims...

in other news... WOW.... Spa is amazing.... was sat near Eau Rouge. And yes.... i was sat there for FP1 in the monsoon. I got utterly soaked, then got back to the camp to find the tent was leaking and we had an indoor pool LOL.

2012 Belgium F1 GP - a set on Flickr

^^ my pics... and yes, the guy in the red hat getting kissed by the two rather drunk girls is me LOL. Sadly i don't have any photos of it, but when we'd finished at Radillion about an hour after the race, i decided to go down Eau Rouge in my wheelchair....No, i wasn't drunk LOL

Super Sub
    I have no idea, don't follow F1 that closely, it was the main news on BBC Sport webpage so thought I might post it.

Haha sounds like a good trip. Who was it you got a photo of mid crash?

it was the first GP2 race of the weekend... it got stopped a lap later after a much larger crash.

Super Sub

really f**king stupid move. Merc are a HUGE step backwards in terms of team ability. he's effectively thrown away any chance at his second WDC for the next few years

Fringes of First Team
    Sebastian Vettel wins Indian Grand Prix. He has extended his lead over Alonso to 13 points

Dull race... but a good thing for the WDC... can't let Alonso get his grubby mitts on the title....

plus no one has EVER won 3 WDCs back-to-back....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12