[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autumn Internationals

Yeah poor result really. Shame about Biggar. I've never really been sure about Priestland, he can do some brilliant things but his decision making is questionable at times in my opinion.

Ireland were really impressive. That said Fiji didn't want to be there. Pretty much our second, arguably third team though. A lot of under 20's from the last two years playing. Few very good prospects, particularly the Ulster contingent. Craig Gilroy was excellent, fantastic feet and pace reminds me a bit like Shane Williams with his footwork. Iain Henderson was part of Ireland's under 20's side last year and played in the back row. Can play second row as well which is much needed as we are stretched in the area. He looks a beast of a player. Not sure what to make of Paddy Jackson at out half but he's very highly rated. There should be a good few talents coming through and making an impact in the next few years because we've done really well in the under 20's over the past 5 or 6 years so it's about time a few come through.

33-10 loss but we were much better today. Too many errors though, handling was quite poor, the 2 kicks for the corner that went dead... schoolboy stuff. NZ out of this world. Ref didn't help things mind, penalty to make it 9-0 wasn't a pen and 1st try had a forward pass in the original break. Lots of positives though, think we can take Australia next week if we step up another gear again.

Saw Ireland v Argentina, very impressed by Ireland. Gilroy looks immense, where's he come from all of a sudden?

Yeah Gilroy was excellent. He's very young, only 21 but has been Ulster's top try scorer the last two seasons. Despite that I'm surprised he's fitted into international rugby so seamlessly. When O'Driscoll, Kearney and Fitzgerald come back Kidney will have a tough job selecting his back line. Refreshing to see us giving young lads a shot though because we've held back too many lads in the past.

We're capable of these type of performances. It's frustrating that we are so inconsistent. Sexton is essential to everything though, as many injuries as we've had for these tests, he's the one who's key to everything we do.

Only just turned it on in the background while I watch the football but England are 15-7 up against New Zealand.

New Zealand pulled another try back, Dagg and Jane causing no end of problems.

Barritt responds for England, 20-14.

Ashton scores! Tuilagi bulldozed over Carter and McCaw. 25-14

Unbelievable Tuilagi intercepts and scores! 32-14!

35-14, New Zealand need 3 converted tries in 15 minutes to get a draw.

New Zealand converted try. 38-21.

38-21 final score. Incredible result and performance, New Zealand made a lot of mistakes but England battered them in the forwards. Wood and Robshaw were immense, so was Tuilagi. Need to build on this result in the Six Nations.

Very impressive win. Nice to know the All Blacks are human. Not been able to see England this autumn as the games have clashed with Wales'. Looking forward to the 6 Nations and I'd love it to come down to that last game between England and Wales. At this moment, I think we could be looking to get our 1st win of the 6N in that game!

Gutted about the Wales result, don't think we really deserved to win though. Lineouts were embarrassing, lost count how many of our own lineouts we lost, we put them under pressure in their own 22 but continuously let them off the hook. We showed what we can do when we do run it, too often we kick when something is on. Lots to work on, not just on the field either. Welsh rugby is in massive decline, there was a regional derby last night... should be a sell out game in the season and a big game with the top international players involved. It's a shambles. The WRU need to sort things out.

Super win for England. Some very good players developing - glad to hear Freddie Burns getting on at the end. Really like what I've seen of him in the past.

Shame the manner Australia won... World Cup draw tomorrow should be interesting.