[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Anticipated Albums of 2013

Anticipated Albums of 2013

What announced or hinted albums are you looking forward to in 2013?

Looking up a few releases there - Thin Lizzy are supposedly releasing an album. Stereophonics too. I've been looking forward to Biffy Clyro's new one for around two years now so that's the only one I'm really looking forward to.

The Courteeners - ANNA can't wait for it and Liam Fray is a Red!

Hopefully new material from the Stone Roses.

I think that is a certainty mate, hopefully they will pull something spectacular out of the bag. I think Stereophonics and The Strokes are releasing albums in 2013 but not completely sure.

Is This It is brilliant, one of my favourite albums. I don't their other albums are quite as good, but I will still buy new material by them.

Yeah i wasn't a big fan of Angles but loved everything they done before that.

Queens of the Stone Age, Biffy Clyro, Funeral for a Friend, The Prodigy, Black Sabbath, Manics, Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, The Bronx, Eminem, Jimmy Eat World, Joy Formidable, Kid Cudi, Kids in Glass Houses.

I'm down for new Stereophonics and Stone Roses. Not sure I can listen to new Thin Lizzy, surely won't be the same without Phil.

Yeah looking forward to the QOTSA album massively, Dave Grohl, Trent Reznor and Nick Oliveri all been involved with it.

I can't see The Arctic Monkeys releasing one already, there was a rumor that Miles Kane will be releasing another album this year.

The Artics were supposedly in the recording studio a month or two back working on a new Album which would suggest a late 2013 release.

Actually i think you're right. I remember '#ArcticMonkeys5thAlbum' trending on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Yeah looking forward to the QOTSA album massively, Dave Grohl, Trent Reznor and Nick Oliveri all been involved with it.
    Been 6 years since the last album, I reckon this one could be a return to form.

Think Arctic Monkeys will release one, maybe early next year. If they go in the direction of 'R U Mine?' i'll be happy.

Alice in Chains are releasing a new album this year as well, one of my favourite bands.

I was really sceptical of their return before the last album because there was no Layne of course, but then I heard the album and was very impressed. Really liked it.

Yeah me too, the Staley-Cantrell vocals was one of the things that made them so good but Black Gives Way to Blue was really good, probably my 2nd favourite of their studio albums after Dirt.

Banned
    I hope nickleback bring out a new album