[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Pogba at Juventus

Started for Juve v Torino, on now.

Just scored a cracker of a goal

2nd half on soon

He's done it again, great turn and strike.

Here is that second goal:

Always did have an eye for goal, shame we never got to see one fly in at Old Trafford. 2 excellent strikes.

Banned
    If he was still at United, he'd be in the first team, or at least coming on every game. We should have brought him on more. I think that's why he left, he thought he wasn't getting a fair crack.

He would play now and then but he wouldn't be starting ahead of Carrick or Cleverley, I think the Italian league suits him perfectly but it might have been more difficult for him in the Premier League. He left for a number of reasons, one was being impatient about playing time but the amount of money he was offered and his agent played a big role as well, Juve are a huge club as well. No point crying over spilt milk, he'll be a very good player but we have other young players coming through to be excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    He would play now and then but he wouldn't be starting ahead of Carrick or Cleverley, I think the Italian league suits him perfectly but it might have been more difficult for him in the Premier League. He left for a number of reasons, one was being impatient about playing time but the amount of money he was offered and his agent played a big role as well, Juve are a huge club as well. No point crying over spilt milk, he'll be a very good player but we have other young players coming through to be excited about.
    Yep.

Once Railoa became Pogba's agent keeping him at the club was going to be a struggle.

Pogba has made 13 league appearances (8 starts, 5 as a sub), 1 Coppa Itaila appearance (1 start), 4 Champions League appearances (1 start, 3 as a sub). Do we think he would have made a similar number of appearances if he was still at United?

I'd of been surprised if he'd made as many starts here, maybe a similar number of appearances but more would of been off the bench.

The mans a leech.

Is anyone surprised?

He'll probably end up like Ibrahimovic has and move clubs every two or three years to keep Raiola's bank balance ticking over.

Another goal for Pogba today:

Sent off today for spitting at an opponent.

About 1 min in

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba confronted Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson | Juventus Football News, Fixtures, Results, Table | Sky Sports

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba says that he stood up to former Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson to vent his anger at not being involved in the team.

The 20-year-old only made seven appearances in all competitions in his three-year spell at Old Trafford and he went on to join Juventus last summer.

Pogba has gone on to establish himself as a regular for the Serie A champions and the Frenchman insists that he did the right thing by confronting Ferguson.

"I never disrespected Sir Alex Ferguson, if anything it is the opposite, because I said things to his face," he told France Football.

"When I knew of Paul Scholes' return I understood that I would find it difficult to play and that I had to leave United.

"Ferguson told me that in Italy there is a lot of racism and that the fans were not like the Premier League's. I told him that there was no problem for me so I ended up on the team's fringes.

"My team-mates gave me the nickname of Nelson Mandela because I was opposed to Ferguson. But I would say no to Obama too.

"Conte, instead, told me that age is not important and that the best players would play. I want to become the best in the world and win the Ballon d'Or."

Banned
    He's unreal.

Just scored against Napoli: