[Timezone Detection]
Really Fast Registration - Join in seconds!

User Name: Email Address: Over 13 and agree
to Forum Rules?  
Human Verification

Thread: Carlos Tevez being an idot....again

Bye bye my Brazilian love... SEA Legend

Carlos Tevez being an idot....again

Super Sub
    Typical behaviour from the kettlenecked idiot.

Moderator SEA Icon
    Disgusting human being.

Debutant
    Is that for real? He cares sooooooo much about City that he spent half the season in Argentina. He is unbeleivable. There are no words that would describe what an idiot he is.

What utter disrespect.

Two Week Trial
    This cretin puts the ASS in class, is he still looking for a way out of city?I thought that his golf swing celebration was a piss take yet excuses were given after that as well, he is just Jorbichans little puppet/cash cow not a brain cell in his head. It is also a disgrace given what has happened in football this year regarding Speed, Muamba, etc.

Bye bye my Brazilian love... SEA Legend
    Runt

Moderator SEA Icon
    Tevez:

it is my desire to return to Boca, but it's very difficult. I'm dying to wear the shirt of Boca again, but with the contract that I have here it's very difficult for me to leave. It is what I want... I would rather play for Boca - River than against Fulham tomorrow.

Debutant
    Buy out your contract Tevez then if you want to play for Boca so much. Money money money

Academy Youngster
    I don't think what he said was that bad and can a player in England but out his contract? I thought it had to be by mutual consent and City don't want to give up an asset like Tevez for nothing. One thing you can never knock is his attitude on the pitch he gives everything but off it he's a nightmare which is why I think Fergie wasn't desperate to sign him despite his obvious talents.

Basically he'll fight for City until his contract is up then he'll leave on a free and go back to Argentina.

Debutant
    I think though for any job you are at you would not openly admit that you would rather be some where else, especially Tevez given his history.

Academy Youngster
    If you were working abroad on a fixed term contract earning loads of money but missed home would you not feel comfortable to say something about it?

He knew what he was getting into when he signed the deal so I don't feel sympathy for him but as long as he puts it in on the pitch for City can anyone complain?

What he did last season by walking out was wrong but all he's being is honest and is rather a player be honest than lie to everyone. The club have been saying they want to tie him down to a new deal he's basically come out and told fans this wont be happening as he wants to go home. If he signs an extension or for another European club he's a hypocrite but I genuinely think he will go home. That agent doesn't own him anymore so he's free to play where he wants not where he's told.

Moderator SEA Icon
    According to Daniel Taylor, Tevez was arrested last night for allegedly driving while disqualified.

Does Not Like Nani Reserve Team
    Picked up at 5pm last night on suspicion of breaking the 6 month ban he received in January and later released on Bail according to the BBC. Possible ramifications for this start at a longer ban and end with a short jail term.... My bet is he'll get a longer ban or a fine.

Two Week Trial
    City's players will soon have more criminal records than medals!!!!